{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
509 visninger | Oprettet:

JUHUUU jeg er blevet millionær NOT!!! {{forumTopicSubject}}

så får man en dejlig mail, om at man skal melde sig til at få 11 mill. $. og så er det SPAM-MAIL. øv øv øv
smiley

MOISE TANK
BIAO BANK CI
moisetko@jubii.dk

BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP

My name is Mr. Moise Tanko, a Bank accountant to BIAO BANK, Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire. I am the personal accounts manager to Engr. Pierre Flores, working with an oil servicing company here in Cote Ivoire.

My client, his wife and three children were involved in the ill fated Kenya Airways crash in the coasts of Abidjan in January 2000 in which all passengers on board died. Since then I have made frantic efforts through inquiries to your embassy to locate any relative of this man but in vain. After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name over the internet to see if I can locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. Of particular interest is this huge deposit with our bank here in which the deceased a holder of an account valued at ($11 million US dollars).They have issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or the bank will declare the account unservisable and thereby send the fun ds to the bank treasury.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for the past 2-years, I am seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since it appears that there have been nobody that has come for the claim whoever presented for that will definitely be accepted; and the proceeds of this account valued at ($11million US dollars) will be paid to you and then you and I can share the money.

All I required is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under all legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Thanking you in advance in anticipation of your cooperation.

Regards,
Moise Tanko

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  JUHUUU jeg er blevet millionær NOT!!!
Kommentér på:
JUHUUU jeg er blevet millionær NOT!!!

Annonce