{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
1.145 visninger | Oprettet:

Alvis F
Alvis F
Følger: 1 Emner: 1 Svar: 2

Engros salg kun til CVR. {{forumTopicSubject}}

Hello, I couldn't find any info about this in English so I really hope that someone will be able to help out.

Situation: There is a car for sale from dealership as an only for CVR sale.
Friend of mine has a company and CVR. Is it possible for him to buy the car on his company name and the re-sell it to me as an private person? I understand that if a company sells me a car then they have to provide it with the "reklamationsret" but that really doesn't bother me, because its old an cheap car and Im not going to ask for any warranty.

And for him does it make any difficulties or extra costs if the car is on the company name only for 1-2 days.

And if it is possible what is the best approach in terms of paperwork and money transaction? He fx buys the car for 5000kr and when he resells it to me he just puts the same price in the paperwork, is that correct?

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  Engros salg kun til CVR.
  • #1   22. okt 2017 Go buy the car and on the slutseddel you just write his CVR number along With yours information, the only tving they use the CVR for, is to renounce them for reklamationsretten

We have Done it A few times With no problem, some even write SKATs CVR number smiley
    It isn't legal but Not either illegal smiley
    Sorry if Autocorrect have changed some og the words smiley

0 Tilmeldt:
    sep 2017

Svar: 31
    #2   22. okt 2017 Kasper you write it is not illegal to write someone else's cvr no.
    It may not be the best advice to give the man.
    Of course, it's illegal to use someone else's cvr no when he is now asking if his friend can buy on his legitimate cvr number. That's no problem.

It's no problem that your friend buys on his cvr number and sells it to you.
    He just has to put it into account and out again.

• #4   22. okt 2017 KAsper J.

That is so illigal. You can not take someones CVR number and buy a car in it. That can give the company, with that CVR, problems due to SKAT when they have to pay their taxes etc.

• DisConFlubberated
    VIP
    DisConFlubberated Hjælpe-administrator

Følger: 49 Følgere: 67 Biler: 2 Emner: 46 Svar: 5.739
    #5   22. okt 2017 Alvis - talk to your friend and go buy the car, there's no problem in doing what you wrote.

• Alvis F
    Alvis F Tilmeldt:
    okt 2017

#6   22. okt 2017 #1 Yeah, as far as I made some research, I understood that its not legal, but some people still do it. But in my case I would like for everything to be totally legal. Don't want to cause any problems for me and nor my friends company.

#5 Okay, but whats with the taxes? When the year ends and my friends company has to make the yearly overview didn't will he be taxed with 25% VAT of the car?

• #7   22. okt 2017 You just need your friends CVR number and buy The car your self.

No need for him to buy it and then sell it to you.

• Alvis F
    Alvis F Tilmeldt:
    okt 2017

#8   22. okt 2017 #7
    But then its gonna stay registered to a CVR. What happens if I want to sell it later?

• #9   22. okt 2017 It won't be registred anywere. I've bought many cars this way. No problem....

• #10   22. okt 2017 No warranty, bought as is!

Kommentér på:
Engros salg kun til CVR.

Annonce