{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
1.363 visninger | Oprettet:

Paypal svindel {{forumTopicSubject}}

Hej.
Har haft min bil til salg på dba i et par dage nu.

Modtog i dag en sms, fra et udlandsk nummer (+19896321077) på engelsk. I sms spurgte han om min bil stadigvæk var til salg og om jeg ville henvende mig på hans mail (o.van1@outlook.com).

Henvendte mig på mailen for at høre mere.
Er ret sikker på at det er svindel og har derfor ikke sendt nogen oplysninger videre endnu.

Mailen indeholdte følgende:

Hello,
Thanks for your reply..i'm interested to buy,but how long have you owned it and when last was it checked for faults and is there any visible scratch or defect on the body? and how much do you want for it ?
You can also send some additional photos.
Regards,
Olivier.

I'm satisfied with the price and condition and i would arrange for the transportation to my home but i would be paying through PayPal as it is the fastest & easiest way to pay... and do not worry about paypal charges, i will take care of that directly from my account Okay? . So if you accept the proposal, you should send me your info requested below if you have an account already:-

Name :
PayPal Email :
Mobile Number:
Total amount :

or you can send me a PayPal money request, so that i can proceed with the transfer and then we can arrange for my transport agent to come for the pick up after you received your money. I will need your home address too for the pick up to be arranged.

Regards,

Olivier.

Er ret sikker på at det er svindel, men om ikke andet, så ville jeg bare lige gøre opmærksom på det.

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  Paypal svindel
Kommentér på:
Paypal svindel

Annonce