{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
1.166 visninger | Oprettet:

Pas på svindlere i udlandet! {{forumTopicSubject}}

Jeg er ved at finde mig en bil i udlandet, og faldt lige over en der var ca 7-8000 euro billigere end alle de andre, samt den havde ALT i udstyr klima, ABS, navi og så videre, det er bare sådan at denne bilmodel ikke har NOGET som helst udstyr af nogen art. Men alligevel skrev jeg til ham på trods af min mistanke(bare for sjovt).

Følgende er en kopi af vores "samtale" pr mail.
Skal læses nedefra.

Hello,

I`m glad that you can understand my english emails because it was a trouble for me to write in german. The expedition of the car and enrollment is made with an assured company. The car is register in Germany and have german papers.
This Company has: Lawyer, mechanic and agent. The company is a meaning of payment for sure, they offer the biggest guarantees to the buyers and the salespersons, guarding the amount of the sale and purchase operations until the buyers receive and they accept the merchandise.
The company with the lawyer and with my passport we will fix all the papers. You will have alone to sign when the car will be to its house and on its behalf. If you don't like the car and you didn't want to buy it the money that you pay it, the lawyer it will return it to you when arrive to your house.
Included in the price there are the expenses of the shipment. You have to make the payment to the company of the shipment in the same day when the delivery started.

This is the shipping company www.iloxx.de that will take care about this transaction.
Look the steps of the deal:
Step 1: You will give me your details (first name, last name and address).
Step 2: I will leave the car to the company.
Step 3: You will send in the story of the company 25% of the price to have a guarantee that you are interested and that you have money to buy it.
Step 4: The company will send you the car to your house with a truck driver and with a lawyer.
Step 5: You will have 5 days to prove the car with a mechanic.
Step 6: If you like it, you will make the papers with the lawyer; if you don't like it, it is not any problem, the truck driver will bring me back the car to England and the lawyer will recast you the money that you entered.

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: alfred.fleming@hotmail.com
Subject: Sv:RE: Kaufinteressent von AutoScout24
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 09:57:13 +0000

By the way, can you send me some more photos please?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Fra: Fleming Alfred <alfred.fleming@hotmail.com>
> Til: <renaultxxx@xxxxxx>
> Emne: RE: Kaufinteressent von AutoScout24
> Dato: Sun, 13 May 2007 19:33:46 +0000

Hello,
The car is in perfect working condition. It has never been involved in any kind of accidents.... never been crashed... not a scratch on it. I am currently located in Edinburgh, England.... I bought the car when i worked as a DJ in Germany but now I had to move back to England... I cannot register the car in Edinburgh, because it has the steering wheel on the left side, and in England the cars have it on the right side.
I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Alfred Fleming
Unit 34, Westside Plaza
Edinburgh, EH14 2SW
England

> From: kaufinteressent@autoscout24.de
> Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 13:12:01 +0200
> Subject: Kaufinteressent von AutoScout24
>
> Sehr geehrte/r,
>
> ein Autoscout24-Besucher interessiert sich für Ihr angebotenes Fahrzeug und schickt Ihnen diese Mail.
>
>
> Der Interessent bezieht sich auf folgendes Inserat:
>
> Renault Spider, Cabrio, 09/1999
> Gelb, 16000 km, EUR 15300,-
>
> Weitere Fragen:
> Hello!
>
> I'll Buy the car. When can I come and get it?
> Is there a catch?
> Any accidents/repairs?

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  Pas på svindlere i udlandet!
Kommentér på:
Pas på svindlere i udlandet!

Annonce